SOCS: Incorrect Quantity Updated on Scanned Items During PO Container Receiving
(Doc ID 2752117.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Operations Cloud Service - Version 19.1 to 19.2 [Release 19.1 to 19.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Retail Store Operations Cloud Service (SOCS), when receiving a purchase order with multiple items only the last item scanned has a received Qty updated and remaining Items have a quantity of 0.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Process the following POCre Message in MPS STAGED MESSAGE table.
2. Login to SOCS mobile
3. Select Shipping/Receiving > Purchase Order > Select PO
4. Select Create Receipt
5. Use the elipses and select Create to create a container
6. Start scanning or entering the items from the PO and click Back
7. Click on Save on Container Items screen
8. Dsd Receiving pop up > Click Yes
9. Select ellipses and click Confirm
10. The following Confirm Receipt pop up appears:
One or more containers have not been received yet. Unreceived items will be updated with a quantity of 0. Do you want to receive the delivery?
11. Select Yes.
12. Note the last item scanned will have the Received Qty updated and remaining Items have a Qty of 0 in UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document