Rate Record Cost Is Not Getting Derived Based On Commodity In Quote
(Doc ID 2752565.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The business requirement is to derive Rate Records Costs based on Commodity entered in Quote Shipping Information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the Rate Record having as Basis: Ship Unit Line Item Commodity Code = <GID>
2. Go to Quote and press New
3. Enter an ID
4. Go to Quote Request tab
5. Enter: Origin Location ID, Destination Location ID, Shipping Information, Flexible Commodity Qualifier, Commodity Code
6. Press Save to save the line
7. Press on Find Shipping Options and press Refine Options
The Rate Record above does not appear in the list.
If you delete the basis from the Rate Record and follow the same steps the Rate Record will appear in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document