Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Error Message When Trying To Update A Specialization: The effective date operation for Entity SpecializationLearningItem DEO will introduce gaps or overlaps.
(Doc ID 2752652.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to update a specialization, I get the attached error message. Seems to happen to this one in particular.
The effective date operation for Entity SpecializationLearningItem DEO will introduce gaps or overlaps. key=oracle.jbo,Key[300001337895272 2020-09-04 4712-12-31]
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Sign in to HCM as a Learning Specialist
2) My Client Groups > Learning > Learning Catalog > Specializations
3) Find the Specialization to edit
4) Click on Edit and modify the name of the specialization.
5) Click Save and Close
6) The error popup is displayed and the Specialization name is not changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document