PRC:PON: Page Composer Does Not Work When Customizing the Award Negotiation Page
(Doc ID 2752947.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot hide a button (customize) on the Award Negotiation page in the Sandbox using Page Composer. When clicking on Page Composer the pop-up window doesn't come up. Nothing happens.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Sandbox > Edit mode > Procurement > Negotiations
2. Manage Negotiations
3. Status field > in drop down select Award > search
4. click on Negotiation
5. Actions > Award > Award Negotiation
6. Tools > Page Composer > click on Structure tab and nothing happens
8. None of the fields can be edited
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document