Assessment And Expense Calculation Incorrect When Calculation Basis is Based On Assessments
(Doc ID 2753008.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import tax calculation basis is not being treated correctly when the calculation basis is composed of another assessment. Also system is not calculating expenses that are based on assessments.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an import Order.
- Create an expense ORDCST in local currency.
- Create an assessment in local currency based only on ORDCST.
- Create another assessment in local currency based on ORDCST and the assessment created in step 3.
- Create another expense in local currency based on the assessment.
- Note the the value of assessment and expense.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document