ReSA Totals - POS Values Not Getting Calculated Correctly After Storeday Delete And Reload
(Doc ID 2753349.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RESA(Retail Sales Audit) totals - POS (Point Of System) values not getting calculated correctly after storeday delete and reload again.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create RTLOG with transactions and RTLOG declared totals.
- Load the transactions into ReSA.
- Close the store day in ReSA through DCLOSE.
- Run all resa batch jobs including satotals.
- Delete the store day in ReSA.
- Notice all transactions are in SA_TRAN_HEAD in 'D'eleted Status.
- Make some change in any totals so that the Deteled totals and new totals are different then Re-load transactions for the deleted storeday.
- Run the totals job.
- Notice that the store day summary in Accounted for ' RTLOG' value is showing 'Deleted' value instead of newly loaded value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document