ReSA - SAVOUCH Batch Job Fails With Generic File Handling Error
(Doc ID 2753353.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAVOUCH batch job sometime fails with generic file handling error as "Error open file xxxxx_out_rej.1_1: No such file or directory".
Steps To Reproduce:
- Prepare the incomplete file with file format issues to saimptlogi batch the program should fail with "unhandled exceptions".
- Ask cloud support to reset the job and proceed with RTLOG processing stream.
- STFP new RTLOG's (make sure there are no aborts of saimptlogi this time).
- savouch job aborts while processing the new RTLOG's as part of the RTLOG import process.
- CLOUD support tries to rerun the job, job fails again (note the thread_number appended for each run to the savouch file).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document