Errors For Creating Custom Validation Rule In Spanish Language
(Doc ID 2753354.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Errors thrown for creating custom validation rule when language is SPANISH.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create Custom Validation Rule from the Tasks.
- In "Validation Rule" enter the required values.
- In "Tables" inform "ITEM_MASTER_CFA_EXT" and "ITEM_MASTER".
- Go through the "Complex Parameters" option and enter no value.
- Click on next button.
- Notice that the PPR error thrown in the screen and the application is not allowing to go back. Need to re-enter to use the application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document