Fusion Global Payroll -Retro Entries Are Not Created For Calculate Gross Earnings
(Doc ID 2753558.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payroll Interface Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Global Payroll
Retro Entries are not triggering for Calculate Gross Earnings process.
1. Hired employee on 02/02/2020
2. Mapped salary basis and payroll during Hiring
3. Ran Calculate Gross Earnings Process
4. Updating the salary basis on 10th Feb 2020 - No Retro notification triggered
5. Recalculate payroll for retro active changes did not picked up the employee
Retro to be triggered for Payroll Interface.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document