Issue While Creating Cost Change For Consignment Item With Calculation Basis As Cost Per Unit
(Doc ID 2753838.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue while creating cost change for consignment item with Calculation Basis as Cost per Unit. No error is getting logged while creating cost change request for consignment item with Calculation Basis as Cost per Unit, without selecting "Calculation Basis" field in cost change template. Cost change upload process status is getting updated as successful, without creating any cost change request.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create consignment item with Calculation Basis as Cost per Unit and enter unit cost while creating item.
- Prepare and enter cost change request data in Cost change upload template for consignment item, but keep calculation basis field as blank.
- Upload cost change file to by selecting destination as Merchandising table.
- Validate process status is “processed successfully” in Review Status screen.
- To get cost change id, search process id in cost change download from staging screen.
- Search for cost change id in cost change maintenance screen.
- Cost change did not get created, though process got completed successfully and no error in review status screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document