IMCS Does Not Show The Message Asking To Replace The Exchange Rate In The Invoice
(Doc ID 2753967.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.1 version, Configuration
After changing the PO currency rate, Invoice Matching no longer shows the message asking to replace the exchange rate in the invoice and the field remains with the old value
You expect to see the message asking to edit the exchange rate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) set the main currency of the system to MXN
2) create a new import PO (In USD).
3) create an invoice for this PO and check their currency rate
4) change the currency rate from PO.
5) reopen the invoice of step 3, no message was prompted and the currency rate remains the old one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document