Incorrect 20A Posted By ALC Finalization When Customs Entry is Created Prior To PO Receiving
(Doc ID 2754000.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ALC Finalization is generating incorrect 20 A in TRAN_DATA when customs entry is created and confirmed prior to PO receiving.
Steps To Reproduce:
Pre-Requisite: Set rtm_unit_options.rtm_trnsprt_obl_alloc_method to TRNSPRT.
- Create and approve an import Order with expenses and assessments. Make sure that the expenses and assessments have setup on NON_MERCH_CODE_HEAD and NON_MERCH_CODE_COMP tables.
- Create and finalize a transportation by order.
- Create and confirm Customs Entry. Note that ACT_VALUE and QTY fields are zeroed out in ALC_COMP_LOC.
- Ship and receive PO, close PO.
- Create an obligation.
- Finalize ALC with update WAC option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document