When Configuring Primavera Gateway Actions In P6 Web the Drop-Downs Are Empty
(Doc ID 2754127.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to configure the items that appear in the Actions -> Exchange Data menu in the Activities view, the drop-downs are empty. Under Administration -> Gateway the Integration Parameters need to be configured to add new actions to the menu, however, there are no items to select from the drop-downs. The Gateway URL, Username and Password are correct and Test Connection is successful.
- Navigate to Administration -> Gateway
- Confirm the Test Connection is successful
- Under Integration Parameters click Add
- Select Import or Export from the Action Type menu
- The drop-down under Source/Destination Deployment is empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document