Having Multiple Change Order On An Item System Automatically Displays Attribute Values On CO Affected Item With Initial Value
(Doc ID 2754685.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The user creates an item with a value assigned to an Item attribute (e.g. Billing Type set to Material)
- The user creates a change order (CO1) and nullifies the attribute value and releases the CO1
- The user creates another Change Order (CO2) and updates an unrelated attribute (e.g. Description) and releases the CO2
- Now for completed Change Order (CO2) when the user looks for Affected Item details in CO context, Billing Type displays a value of Material instead of showing blank
Note - 1. This issue is only a value being returned incorrectly, there is no corruption to a database value
2. This will impact only those customers who use the Change Management application to set attribute values to blank from a not null value using UI or Webservice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document