When Users Are Trying To Perform Manual Merge Or Optimize Merge Shipments, Messages Thrown - "No results were returned from this action" Or "Planning Cannot combine shipments since shipment:XXXX has been tendered"
(Doc ID 2754831.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 21.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to 21A, When users are trying to Merge Shipments either by Optimize Merge or Manual Force Merge they are getting below messages
"No results were returned from this action"
"Planning Cannot combine shipments since shipment:XXXX has been tendered"
Steps to Reproduce
- Bulk plan Order 1 and create Shipment 1
- Bulk plan Order 2 and create Shipment 2
- Select Shipment 1 and Shipment 2 > Actions > Operational Planning > Change Shipment Route > Merge Shipments
- In the Manual section, select one of the Shipment from the drop down and click Manual
Expected Result: The 2 Shipments should be merged as a single Shipment
- Similarly Optimize option is also not working
Upgrade to 21A
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document