Deleted Contact Remains Visible on Opportunity edit page
(Doc ID 2754932.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 11.13.21.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are having an issue that a deleted contact remains visible after deleting it. That happens when the contact is created from an Opportunity (or Account, lead, etc). Steps:
1) Create a new opportunity
2) While creating the opportunity, on the contact filed, click on search and then on Create (new contact)
3) Create a new contact and save.
4) Save Opportunity
5) Open the newly created Contact and click on Actions and Delete it.
6) Open the newly created opportunity and the contact field remains filled with the deleted contact name.
7) Click on the contact name. The deleted contact page opens, showing phone and address information on Oveview tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document