RMS Does Not Save Last PO Approver Information
(Doc ID 2755057.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS only holds the original approver information and holds the last update id. But does not holds the value of the last PO approver.
Steps To Recreate;
1) Create & approve the PO with user1.
2) User1 captured in original approver.
3) Move the PO to worksheet & approve the PO with user2.
4) User2 captured as last update id.
5) Open the PO with user1 and update the PO without moving to worksheet.
6) User1 is captured as last update id.
Information on the last approver of the PO is lost.
RMS should save the last PO approver information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document