FA: SCM: OM: Deploying Custom Orchestration Process Fails With: Orchestration process XXXX was not deployed. Check the server connectivity or user name and password combination. (DOO-2685590).
(Doc ID 2755205.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Orchestration Process deployment fails with the below error.
Business use case: When trying to edit a specific custom orchestration and deploy, below error is encountered. Deployment of other orchestration processes, both seeded and custom, is successful with the same credentials. However, deployment is failing only for one specific process. This custom orchestration process is in Released status. There are no validation errors and validation was successful. This orchestration is also available to be assigned in Manage Process Assignment Rules for Sales orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup and Maintenance> Search Tasks> Task - Manage orchestration process definitions.
2. Search for custom orchestration process and create a copy of this process.
3. To add new custom task type which include special character, go to Manage task type definition> add the custom task type as say for example: Pause&Release.
4. Scroll on the task definition tab in process definition page & look for the say for example, Pause Release as task name.
5. Edit the task type dropdown and select the Pause&Release named tasktype.
6. Save the custom process. Validate & Release the process successfully.
7. To deploy the process enter the valid credentials and submit for deployment.
8. Mentioned error is encountered. Deployment fails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document