Error A Value Is Required For Item In The List Of Transfer Items
(Doc ID 2755729.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error When using Upload List to load items to transfers
Steps to replicate
1. Create a new transfer.
2. Fill From and To location data in "Create Transfer".
3. In "Transfer" click on "Details".
4. In "Transfer Details" click "Actions" and click "Add".
5. In "Add Item" select "Upload List" and select a file with the list of items.
6. Enter "Transfer Quantity" and "Price Adjustment".
7. Click "OK".
"A value is required for Item."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document