Change Order Is Not Propagating to Multiple Organizations
(Doc ID 2755758.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to propagate changes via Change Order, changes are only made to one Organization and the following error occurs.
The change order cannot be propagated because the item or at least one of the components was not assigned to the organization.
1. Define Org Propagation Rules for each child Org, ABC and XYZ
2. Create the parent item and components in the MASTER org. Assign them to ABC and XYZ orgs
3. Create Change Order in the MASTER org. Send it for approval.
4. Change Order is approved and completed
5. Change Order only propagated to ABC and not to XYZ.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document