Fusion Global HR: Correcting Effective Date Of Position Transaction, Causes Position To No Longer Be Active
(Doc ID 2755763.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After correcting the effective date of a Position, search no longer finds the position.
Position change transaction is set for auto-approval.
Works fine when approval process is bypassed.
Search should find the position.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. My Client Groups > Show More > Position Details
2. Search for any position
3. Click to see details
4. Actions > Edit
5. Make any changes as of current day and submit
6. Check the "Edit Position" transaction in Transaction Console
Note that transaction is auto approved.
7. Search same position and click to see details
8. Actions > Correct
9. Update effective date from today's date to future date (for example +2 days)
10. Submit changes
11. Wait until transaction completes and try to search for the position
See that it no longer found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document