Fusion Global HR: The Sync Position Process Doesn not Update New Manager with a Pending Transaction
(Doc ID 2756253.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the Synchronize Person Assignments from Position, a manager change
does not happen for any employee with a pending transaction.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the manager associated with an employee
2. Run the Synchronize Person Assignments from Position
3. Verify if a manager change was processed
4. See that the same manager is associated with the employee record
5. Verify there is a pending transaction associated with the employee record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document