Purchase Order Is Created Against A Closed Store
(Doc ID 2756358.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase order creation via screen is allowing selection in ordloc and approval of a Purchase Order(PO) for a store that is already closed.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select a Store and change the Store Close Date to make sure it is closed.
2. Using the screens, start the creation of a new Purchase Order.
3. On the initial order creation popup, verify that the closed store is not available to be selected (expected behaviour).
4. Leave the order without a location at header level.
5. Add an item and distribute per location.
6. Verify that you can select the closed store which is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document