Cost Is Not Allowed In Decimals In Item Supplier Country Locations Screen
(Doc ID 2756362.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding location using "Item Supplier Country Locations" screen , unable to add the cost in Decimals.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Access the Tasks menu;
2. Click on Items;
3. Click on Manage Items;
4. In the item option, inform any item (Example: 22255872) and click Search;
5. In the Results field, click on the item;
6. On the Item screen, click the More Actions button and click Suppliers;
7. On the Item Suppliers screen, click on the Countries of Sourcing button;
8. In the Countries of Sourcing menu, click the Actions button and click Locations;
9. In Locations, click Actions and then Add;
10. In the Add Locations screen, in the Location option, inform Store, then inform any store (Example: 1001);
11. In the Unit Cost option, enter any value with a tenth (Example: 5.50);
12. Validate that the value is not 5.50, the value being rounded up or down;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document