Unable To Enter 4-digit Auth. Qty On Stock Count Authorization Detail Screen
(Doc ID 2756899.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.1 to 19.2 [Release 19.1 to 19.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SIOCS web client, the users are unable to enter a 4-digit number in the Auth. Qty field. When they enter a value greater than 999, it shows 'NaN'. Retailer has more than 999 units on hand at a given store for several items so needs to be able to update the Auth.Qty field accordingly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In SOCS Mobile, create Ad Hoc stock count for any item
2. Save and Complete stock count
3. In EICS, navigate to Stock Count Authorization (Inventory Management-->Stock Count Authorization)
4. Select the stock count that was completed in step 2
5. Select the Child Count to get to Stock Count Authorization Detail
6. Enter Auth. Qty that is 4 digits
7. Save, the 'NaN' appears in the Auth. Qty field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document