Error When Creating Transfers With Complex Pack And Auto-range.
(Doc ID 2757194.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NULL error thrown when creating transfers with non orderable complex pack.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a new Complex Pack NO ORDERABLE.
- Fill Pack Item Detail with items who has stock available at Origin.
- Fill all required information's for the item_master screen.
- Add Origin Location to this pack.
- Approve this PACK.
- Make an Inventory Adjustment to gain stock for this pack at Origin location.
- Create a new Transfer to this pack from origin to a new destiny out of item_loc.
- Add details to this transfer.
- Add the Pack create on step 1 to details.
- Click the Yes button for add item_loc.
- Notice that the NULL error message thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document