Error 'Invalid Unit Of Purchase' While Item Induction .ODS File For DEFAULT_UOP As 'C'
(Doc ID 2757573.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload item induction .ods file with DEFAULT_UOP as 'C', the following error occurs:
'Invalid Unit of Purchase'.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Find an item with Default Unit of Purchase of Item_Supp_Country screen equals to Case.
2) Through the Item Induction process, download the item found in step 1.
3) Note if the value of column Default_UOP of worksheet Item_Supp_Country is 'C'.
4) Change the value of action column to Create and Origin Country to 'CN', Primary Country to 'N' and save this file. Note that value of DEFAULT_UOP column remains with 'C', unchanged.
5) Upload this file to RMS tables through Item Induction process.
6) The process fails above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document