PRC:PON: Cannot Restrict User's Ability to Delete Supplier Attachments
(Doc ID 2759362.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business requirement is to restrict users from deleting attachments after a Supplier Registration has been approved, but after customizing in the Sandbox, users are still able to delete Supplier attachments.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a Sandbox
2. From the user icon at the right top click on Edit pages
3. It will open an info page > Click on Activate Sandbox
4. Create a new sandbox or use an existing one
5. Enter the Sandbox
6. Make customization for disabling the delete action on attachments
- Inside the sandbox navigate to the Edit suppliers UI > search for existing
supplier in edit mode > click on the edit pages from the user icon at the
right top> Click on the structure tab at the top
7. Select the attachments component and click on edit.
8. Once you select the attachments component the below section will be
updated with that component. Click on the Edit component
9. Select the first attachment component and click on the edit icon
10. Look for delete allowed and delete enabled field and uncheck them
11. Once this is done close the structure and test by adding an attachment
to the supplier and verify whether you are able to delete it or not.
12. Still able to delete a Supplier attachment (even though delete allowed and delete enabled options are not checked)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document