Bracket Cost Is Not Getting Applied For ALL Purchase Type (except Purchase Type "Delivered")
(Doc ID 2760900.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item bracket cost is not getting applied while creating order.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create level 1 as transaction level item.
2. Add supplier detail and supplier country detail.
3. Update item bracket cost values.
4. Create purchase order and add header info.
5. Add item and quantity.
6. Review cost in order detail screen.
7. Click on recalculate button and apply bracket cost.
8. Review order cost and notice bracket cost is not getting applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document