"Cash Flow data provided is not valid for field: sheet_nameError" Error When Trying To Save Cash Flow Properties
(Doc ID 2761381.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 20.12
Error when trying to save Cash Flow Properties in production and stage
On some projects users receive the error message below when saving changes to Cash Flow Properties. Users do not get the error if viewing classic view properties.
Cash Flow data provided is not valid for field: sheet_name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to Cash Flow node
- Select gear icon next to cash flow, selected Properties
- Click on curve to bring up Properties
- Note that the Schedule Picker has the value of "null"
- Make a change in something other than the Schedule picker, such as To Date, or From date
- Click on update, then Save and Close and note the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document