Usage Settlement Report - Data Issues In Some Columns
(Doc ID 2761464.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v188.8.131.52, Usage Settlement Report - Data issues in some columns.
Usage Settlement Report: Sold product column in showing Invoice Account Id and Invoice account column is blank.
- UI should show column USERNAME like it used to in RMB v184.108.40.206.
- Correct column should show the records; like Invoice account column should show Invoice Account Id.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to ORMB R8 -> Reports->Others->Usage Settlement Report Report screen is displayed. Name: Usage Settlement Report
2. Provide Usage Account identifier and click on search.
No data found. Data is available in system for usage account QS12801.
3. Now provide settlement account identifier and keep usage account identifier as blank. Click on search.
4. Report is displayed in a tabular format.
Note: The output in UI does not contain column USERNAME, which is present in the report in 220.127.116.11.
Data is placed in wrong columns. Sold product column is showing Invoice Account Id and Invoice account column is blank.
5. Click on the Explorer Zone Menu and select "Export to Excel" option
6. Open the File and validate the data in spreadsheet with data in the report UI.
No. of records in UI matches with number of records in excel sheet. Excel sheet has extra column- Username
7. Navigate to ORMB BIP 2.4
8. Click on Catalog hyperlink on top menu, next to Home hyperlink9. Catalog tab is displayed.10. On the left-hand side menu, navigate to Folders -> Shared Folders -> Click on the folder. List of Reports will be displayed on Right hand side of the menu.11. Select the Report "Usage Settlement Report"
12. A new tab is displayed.
Provide sold product Id and click on search.
Now provide settlement account Id and click on search.
13. Click on View Report icon and select the option which will display in required format
Formats - HTML, PDF, RTF, Excel(*.xlsx) and Power Point (*.pptx)14. Click on Actions -> Export -> HTML / PDF / RTF / Excel / Power Point
15. Export the report in Excel format and validate the data in the spreadsheet with data in the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document