Not Possible To See All Appt Details For A PO With Multiple Appointments
(Doc ID 2761485.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for the appointment details for a PO that has multiple appointments it's only possible to see the details of the first appointment. The appointment details screen does not refresh when a different appointment is selected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and approve a PO to be delivered to the warehouse with two items.
2. Integrate into MFCS an appointment for the first item.
3. Integrate an additional appointment for the second item.
4. Open the order in MFCS, navigate to action and open appointments.
5. On the appointment search using the PO number.
6. Two appointments should be visible at header level.
7. Select the second appointment and verify that the details have not been refreshed (still shows information from previous appointment, e.g. the item number).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document