Movement Request Pick Slip Report Displays Creator as Requester
(Doc ID 2761494.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requester on move order lines for movement request
prints the creator of the movement request instead of
the 'Requester' on the movement request when printing
the report using 'Print Movement Request Pick Slip Report'
Expect the Print Movement Request Pick Slip Report to print
the requester on the movement request line instead of the
creator of the movement request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a movement request for 'Movement Request Transfer'
2. On the line change the 'Requester' to another requester other than the creator of the movement request.
3. Submit the movement request.
4. Navigate to Tools > Scheduled Processes
5. Submit the new request 'Print Movement Request Pick Slip Report'
6. Review the output and find the Requester on movement request line is creator of the movement request and not the requester.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document