Clicking Cancel from Print Takes You Back to Profile
(Doc ID 2761628.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 20D and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking cancel on the print Popup when printing a correspondence you are taken back to the profile vs the body of the email. This also happens when printing a letter while creating an offer.
Steps to Recreate:
- 1. Go to a candidate on a submission and click create offer
- 2. Scroll down to Offer letter and click on Create letter from template
- Choose any template
- Click on the Print button
- A popup will appear to select the printer to print.
- Click Cancel
- The page redirects you to the Offer vs taking you back to edit the offer letter.
Steps from a profile:
- Click More Actions > Send Correspondence
- Select Printed letter (from template or from scratch) Click Next
- If from scratch type something in the body and click print or select a template
- Click Print
- A popup will appear to select the printer to print. Click cancel
- The page redirects you to the profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document