Portfolio Filter Not Updating in Dashboard
(Doc ID 2761849.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 20.11 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 20.11 to 20.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Portfolio in a Dashboard via the "Filter By" option on the top right of the Dashboard page, the filter is not updated.
Expect to be filtered by selected Portfolio.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Create 2 global Portfolios.
- Create a global Dashboard with one of the newly created Portfolios assigned to the Dashboard.
- View Dashboard on Dashboard page.
- Update the 'Filter By' to the other created Portfolio.
- Notice the page refreshes, but the original Portfolio is still listed in 'Filter By'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document