Fusion Global HR: Voluntary Termination is Defaulting to 'Dissatisfied With Company Culture'
(Doc ID 2763528.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Voluntary Exit Interview, 'Dissatisfied with Company Culture' keeps defaulting even though
this was not chosen. In the Employee Relationships Info Group under Additional Person Info to an employee’s Record.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to My Client Groups > Additional Person Info
2. Search for the employee
3. Select Employee Relations
4. Click the arrow to expand Voluntary Exit Interview
5. Click Add
6. Select 'Lack of Recognition/Not Valid'
7. Click Save
8. Go back to the Home page and then go back to My Client Groups > Additional Person Info and
search for the same individual
9. Select Employee Relations in the Info Group dropdown again and expand the Voluntary Exit
10. 'Dissatisfied with Company Culture' keeps defaulting even though it wasn’t selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document