PRC:POZ: Supplier Registration Page Hangs If Other Certifying Agency Value Is Not Entered
(Doc ID 2763683.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Supplier Registration,
When attempting to create External Supplier Registration, if partial Business classification (not entering the Other Certifying Agency value) is entered,
the following error occurs.
An entry to Other Certifying Agency is required when other is selected as the certifying agency (POZ-2130303)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to External Supplier Registration
2. Enter the Business classification > Certifying Agency : Other
3. Dont enter the value for "Other certifying Agency" Value
4. move next & enter other details.
5. Getting the error mentioned
6. and unable to move back to "Business Classification"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document