REIMAUTOMATCH Does not Work Properly When An Invoice Associated With Multiple PO's Have Discrepancies
(Doc ID 2764546.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple purchase orders are associated to one invoice, the invoice goes to URMTCH after running reimautomatch batch.
Steps to Recreate:
1) In MFCS create 4 Purchase Orders, with the same supplier site and 2 differents items with 100 units each (200 eachs for PO).
2) Make the shipment and receiving of this 4 POs create don step1, but for 1 item receive quantity is less than ordered (50 eachs for example).
3) In ReIM create an invoice and add all the POs at Additional Orders tab and all items. Make the cost of an item higher than the receipt, save the invoice and status must be "Ready for Match".
4) At this point we have 4 receipts for the POs and 1 invoice with this same 4 POs but with 2 discrepancies (cost and quantity).
5) Run the REIM_AUTOMATCH batch and then REIM_ROLLUP batchs.
6) Check if the CNR are created and the status of the invoice was changed to 'URMTCH'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document