Microsoft Office 365 Sharing One Recurrence Of An Serial Appointment - How to Understand the Messages Shown in the Side Panel?
(Doc ID 2764562.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.01.0 version, Microsoft Office 365
O365 Sharing one recurrence of a serial appointment: How to Understand the Messages Shown in the Side Panel?
When sharing to OSC just one occurrence of a serial appointment, confirmation that the appointment will be shared with Oracle CX Sales is displayed in a pop-up message, but it is never shared.
1) create a recurrent appointment in Outlook and save it
2) open one occurrence of the appointment in Outlook
3) click on the O365 add-in
4) click on" Share Item" button to share the appointment to OSC
4) fill in any Type in the add-in
5) click on Save
6) get the confirmation that "Warning .The appointment will be shared with Oracle CX Sales after you send it."
7) click on OK
8) notice at the bottom another confirmation "This item will be shared with CX Sales."
9) click on save and close on the Outlook appointment
10) after Sync passes, the appointment is still not in OSC
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document