Error When Reversing A Debit Memo
(Doc ID 2765404.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reverse a debt memo cost, you receive an Error block with no message.
The following is seen in the log file:
ORA-00979: not a GROUP BY expression@2REIM_DOCUMENT_SQL.CREATE_CREDIT_MEMO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
0. Create a PO, ship, receive in full -- single item is enough
1. Create an invoice with Cost and Quantity Discrepancies
2. < Nightly batch chain (key is automatch) > observe the invoice in Unresolved Match status
3. Resolve Quantity Discrepancy with Write Off action and Cost Discrepancy with Charge Back action (supplier set up for DM)
4. < Nightly batch chain (key are rollup and posting) > observe DM being created; Invoice and and Debit Memo are in Posted status.
5. Reverse the DMC, try to submit the single item on the DM.
>> Observe the 'Error' (no text is given on the error message, only caption)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document