Attachments In Text Type BP Do Not Display When Added By Record Editor
(Doc ID 2766836.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 19.12 to 20.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 19.12 to 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 19.12.7
Attachments in a Text type Business Process (BP) do not display when added by a Record Editor.
A Record Editor adds attachments to Comments made in a Text type BP record. However, these attachments do not display. If the user tries to upload any of the attachments again, a message pops-up stating that the file already exists.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign into to Unifier
- Open a Text type BP record in edit mode where you would be the Record Editor
- Click on the Comments tab
- Add a Comment and Attach a file
- Save and Close the record
- Re-open the record and click on the Comment tab
- The Comment and Attachment do not show
- Attempt to upload the Attachment again and receive the message "[FILE NAME] file already exists."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document