Audit Trail Fails To Print
(Doc ID 2767085.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.2 to 8.2 [Release 8.1]
Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2 to 8.2.3 [Release 8.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to print the audit trail via the documented steps below, at times it is observed that upon clicking 'Print' on step 6, the system sits in 'Processing' state and never generates the PDF file for printing.
Steps to collect audit log sorted by revision:
1. Argus Console > Utilities > Logs >View Audit Log
2. Search for your case
3. Under 'Total Number of Rows' section, click on the Paper Icon under Action. The "Audit Log Details" page will pop up.
4. Check the checkbox under 'Total Number of Rows' section
5. Under the 'Selected' section, look for 'Rev' header and click on the header to sort by Revision.
6. Click Print and upload the generated PDF file for review.
Other times, it will generate only a portion of the PDF file suggesting that within the revisions that did not generate for print, some special character is most likely present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document