Column 'Stop_Sale_ind' Changes Are Not Published from MFCS Via RIB
(Doc ID 2767497.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stop_Sale_ind changes are not published from MFCS via RIB .For an existing item location, addition/update of stop_sale_ind not published from MFCS .
Steps to Recreate:
- For an existing item location record, make sure no location traits exists.
- No records present in item_mfqueue table.
- From MFCS, Items -> Manage Items -> Open Item for edit.
- In Item Page, click on More Actions -> Locations.
- In Item Locations Page, select an location and then Actions -> Location traits.
- In Item Location traits page, Add stop_sale_ind, save and close.
- In Item Location page, save and close.
- Notice that no record inserted into itemloc_queue for this change.Same issue occurs when stop_sale_ind updated for existing item location traits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document