Cannot Archive Overdue Activity Notification When Activity is Deleted
(Doc ID 2767547.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 21.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot archive "An overdue activity" notification when activity ID is deleted.
Expect to be able to archive notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create project
- Add WBS and Activity and assign Owner
- Notification is sent to Inbox when activity is overdue - "An overdue activity requires your attention"
- Delete activity in project
- Go back to Inbox to archive and delete past notification
- The notification will not archive
- Click to update progress on notification.
- Takes you to the My Activities screen notice saying "No activities match this criteria
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document