User Selection Merchandise Level Not Working
(Doc ID 2767585.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Allocation using user Selection Merchandise Level and it is not working for Both “Weight Percentage and Start and End Date” and “Weight Percentage and Weeks From Today” options.
Application is throwing the following error on the screen :
Steps To Recreate :
- Create a new allocation (I am using PO with staple item).
- Go to “Policies and Parameters”.
- Chose either Plan or History as “Demand Source”.
- In “Merchandise Level” choose “Other - User Selection” and press Edit.
- In “Date Range Editing” choose either “Weight Percentage and Start and End Date” or “Weight Percentage and Weeks From Today”.
- Add one or two departments and fill “Weight Percentage” and periods accordingly.
- Apply “User Selection” and Apply “Policies and Parameters”.
- Noticed the error “You must select a valid Merchandise Hierarchy level.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document