Split Receipt Leaves Dangling IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS With Both Cost And Qty Discrepancy Exist
(Doc ID 2767603.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Invoice is matched against receipt and in detail matching if an item has both cost and qty discrepancy,
Split Receipt resolution leaves dangling im_partially_matched_receipts table without updating the shipsku. Unable to proceed with the rest of the matching.
Steps To Recreate :
- Login to ReIM.
- Go to Invoice Matching -> Summary Match. Search for the Orders / Receipts and invoice to be matched.
- Summary Match and see that it is Out of Tolerance.
- Detail Match the invoice and receipts.
- Select the item with Cost and Qty discrepancy where the Receipt Qty is more than the Invoice Qty. Click on "Resolve" to resolve the cost discrepancy.
Note that the resolution action box is closed however the item is still not matched due to Qty discrepancy.
- Click on "Split Receipt" to resolve the Qty discrepancy. Observe that the item is matched.
- Select another item with Cost and Qty discrepancy where the Receipt Qty is more than the Invoice Qty.
- Observe that if the qty discrepancy is resolved first with split receipt and then the cost discrepancy is resolved,
the resolution action box is closed however the item is still unmatched. Once such an issue arises, unable to proceed with other item's resolution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document