Error: "The envelope specified either does not exist or you have no rights to it." When Attempting To Use DocuSign To Sign Documents In Unifier
(Doc ID 2768162.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Sign a Document in Unifier using DocuSign, the following error is generated: "Error: The envelope specified either does not exist or you have no rights to it."
It is also possible to try and sign the same document via the DocuSign Email > User clicks on "REVIEW DOCUMENT" in the email and receives the following:
Envelope Notification Link Expired
The email link you have selected has expired.
For assistance, please visit our Support Center
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been observed > E-Signatures > Highlight Document name > Click icon > Sign.
- A new window opens and displays the error noted above.
- Open the Sign notification from DocuSign.
- Attempt to use the link in the email to sign the document.
- The additional error noted above is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document