Unable To Disable Advance Sharing Mode In Outlook 365 Plugin
(Doc ID 2768257.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Microsoft Office 365
Unable to disable Advance Sharing Mode in Outlook 365 plugin
After following the steps in the document : https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/sales/20c/oasal/office-365.html#OASAL3687808 , customer is unable to disable the Advance Sharing mode and get an error when trying to save the layout. Advance Sharing was defaulted as enabled after the 21A update and they would like to disable it.
"The selected page layout has errors or is incomplete. Please fix it before you proceed"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a sandbox and open Office 365 Designer by going to Application Composer > Productivity Applications Setup > CX Cloud Office 365.
2. Expand the side panel and go to Related Records.
3. Create a new layout and name it in a way that it indicates it's being used for 'Advanced Sharing'.
4. Save the layout.
5. Re-open the layout you just added.
6. In the layout details section, Advanced Sharing Mode is already turned on. Turn it off.
7. Save the layout.
8. See error ""The selected page layout has errors or is incomplete. Please fix it before you proceed"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document