Purchase Orders Not Going To Received Status
(Doc ID 2768287.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 21.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 21.1 version, Core Product Functionality
Receiving One IB Shipment with Multiple POs some for the same item result in two issues:
1. Error - Qty exceeds over receipt warning level, Proceed?
Perform a "CTRL A" and proceed.
2. Qty is now over received for one PO and nothing received for the next.
Qty exceeds over receipt warning level, Proceed?
The issue can be reproduced almost at will with the following steps:
1. IB Shipment -- Many POs on Shipment some POs for the same item.
2. Receipt is by Shipment - not by PO, Enter Shipment -- Enter LPN -- Enter Item and quantity.
3. Attempt to enter Item and qty again for another line on the IB Shipment and get the error.
4. Accept the error and now the receipt for quantities both go to the one PO, while the other PO has nothing received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document