When Uploading Values To A Dynamic Data Set (DDS) Using A CSV Import File, Some Columns Are Not Updated With the Values Being Loaded From CSV
(Doc ID 2768794.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
In Data Structure Setup for a Dynamic Data Set:
When uploading values to a Dynamic Data Set (DDS) using a CSV Import File, some of the "<Name>" columns are not updated with the expected values for all of the DDS Rows. In this case, there are some duplicate column names being uploaded, we'll call them "Name". So there is more than one column with the same Form Label of "Name".
Expecting all columns in the DDS set to be updated with the values from the CSV import file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Data Structure Setup > Dynamic Data Sets > Select DDS to be updated.
- File > Export > File "DDS-1.csv" is downloaded.
- Update the "DDS-1" file as desired. Note that all columns of Form Label "Name" contain data.
- Import the CSV file.
- Then export the newly imported data by clicking on File > Export > File "DDS-2.csv".
- Review the downloaded "DDS-2.csv" file.
- Note that only the first of the columns with Form Label "Name" is added to the DDS and the other(s) do not exist in the result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document